Large Zip Pouch Hocking
Meticulously hand beaded black bear and fish using 15/0 MIYUKI seed beads, the highest quality and smallest seed bead on the market. The scenario of a bear waiting for his lunch to swim upstream is brought to life upon a slightly iridescent nylon front that has been paired up with a rich black velvet back.
Constructed completely from repurposed fabric swatches from Italy's top textile mills. This large pouch is perfect for a night out on the town with only the essentials. Put it into a bigger bag and get all those little everyday items in one spot, so you don't have to search around in your bag.
- one of a kind
cut by hand, machine + hand sewn in Italy
- exterior is crafted from polyamide/cotton/velvet
- cotton/poly blend interior
- measures h 13 X w 21.5 X d 6 cm (5.1 X 8.5 X 2.4 in)
- #2 antique nickel top zip fastening
- black metal d-ring
- leather embossed logo label
- leather side tab for easy attachment
- leather handle with hand embroidered design